Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

He's Home!!!!!


Finally... After two long years, my best friend is home from his mission! I'm pretty much happier than a clam. I was able to go to Ephrata for a few days to see him when he got home. We spent a lot of time together hanging out at each other's houses and with our families, going to Wenatchee to eat at Wok About, watching a movie at his parent's movie theater and just catching up on what's happened over the past couple of years.

The welcome home banner my mom and I made!
Wok About! Our favorite restaurant
Jaxon sure loved the fortune cookies!
Exploring Wenatchee.
Playing on Geoff's iPhone.


Brotherly love :)
Saying goodbye at the Spokane Airport.
I'm so grateful for the great guy he's become and being the best example to me and everyone else. I know his younger brothers and sisters look up to him greatly and it just melted my heart seeing how excited they were to have Geoff back. It's been great hearing stories about the places and people in Brazil. He really loves those he met and I hope someday he's able to go back and visit to see the fruits of his labors! 

I'm glad we have been able to pick up right where we left off two years ago. It's as if he never left and I am excited to see what the future has in store for us :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog, girl!! You and Geoff are sooooo cute together. Please keep blogging, so I can keep up on your life.
    Thank you sweetie. Love, Marcy.

    ReplyDelete