Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've been MIA!

Hello There!

Yes, I realize I've been MIA for a little bit now. This is probably the longest I've gone without blogging in a while! But I've been pondering about life (it's been more like soul searching!), and I've decided something. And now I have a goal to do something about it.

I want to start a lifestyle blog! 

Obviously not right away, but in the near future for sure. I want a blog that has all my interests separated into tabs for others to click on and enjoy if the share that same interest. And do you know what my interests include? 

Photography. 

Cupcakes.

Designing. 

And just living a happy and fun life. 

It's not enough for me just to write a blog post about these topics. I want to do more! I want to bake cupcakes and take mouth-watering picture of them. I want to design things that others will like and want to buy. I want to leave my mark and make an impression!

So yeah. That's my new life goal. I hope to get there someday.

In the meantime, I'll continue to blog like normal, or at least try to. I just have nothing interesting to blog about anymore! I work, eat, sleep, and talk to Geoff and that's about it. I'll play tennis and workout every so often too, but you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment