Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chlarson Family Reunion 2013


What a week last week! I was able to see lots of my Chlarson family at our reunion at Ensign Ranch. We played lots of games, went canoeing, horseback riding and ate until we we were the size of the horses we could see outside the kitchen windows! I even went to Leavenworth for a few hours with my Aunt Jana and her family. It was a great little vacation from work. It was also much needed, as I haven't taken a vacation since the end of March for Easter, and that was only a couple of days! I also have not been back to Washington since Christmas, and even though I was only home for less than a day, I figure I'll be back next week to see Geoff when he gets home from Brazil :) We took family pictures Sunday evening since it was the only time we were able to all get together before I flew back to Salt Lake the next day. All in all, it has been and is going to be a fun couple of months for this girl!

Here are some pictures. I apologize for the randomness of how they are placed... I'm too lazy to fix them!
Revealing of the shirts.
Family Talent Night - cloggers!
Shaila singing and playing the ukelele.
The great grandkids singing.
Derek and Dylan singing.
Cute nephew Abbott!
Aunt Jana, Uncle Alan and Cuz Dylan.
Dylan and Kristen...?
Nephew Acen... too cute!
Nephew Asher and myself.
Panorama shot of us!
Canoeing with Cuz Derek
Leavenworth with my Richmond Fam!
Minute to Win it Games
At home. Zoey being herself.
Wearing my glasses
They love their Auntie Kylie!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! Be sure to post them on the Chlarson family facebook page!!!

    ReplyDelete