Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Message for Monday


My wonderful Grammie sent me this touching video of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing to a little girl who couldn't make it to their concert. The video is a few years old now, but it still has the same affect now as it did back then. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make the perfect Message for Monday!

I'm probably only going to blog on Mondays from now on for a while. I don't do too much but work, eat, and sleep! But I did see some family and friends this weekend and went to my first professional soccer game, Real Salt Lake. I loved it! I'm a little bummed that I don't get a summer break like I've been use to for basically my whole life! I just keep telling myself I would rather be busy and make money than be bored not making any money. Hope that gets me through the next 3 months! On a happier note, Geoff comes home in 66 days! I'm excited but he's a little sad to be leaving Brazil and come back to "the real world." It will be so nice having my best friend home!

No comments:

Post a Comment