Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Message for Monday


I don't think I have posted this video yet... And I have no idea why because it's a good one! This Mormon Message is from a talk by President Uchtdorf titled "Your Potential, Your Privileges." I love the story behind the message that Uchtdorf tells at the beginning. I also like how it is entertaining and the guy on the cruise ship is funny to watch (just watch the video... you'll understand what I mean)! 

The main message I got out of this video? "We can partake of an abundant feast of spiritual opportunity and universal blessings." As long as we do our part of going to church, reading the scriptures, and living the way we should be with our eyes towards our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ, we will be guided and shown how we can live up to our potential and use the privileges we have been given wisely. I know anything I want in life is possible as long as I trust in Christ and believe in good things to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment