Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Message for Monday


When I was 16, I went to EFY with my best friends Holly and my cousins Derek, Dylan, and Damon in Provo. The theme was "Power in Purity," and each group was given a name. Ours was "Lean Not." At first,  I was like "What kind of name is that?" But I soon found out it went along with a scripture, now one of my favorites.













Sometimes it's hard for me to have faith in Lord and trust in Him. I may think at times I know what is best for me. But the Lord knows me even better than I know myself, and only He knows my future. So I really have worked at doing what this scripture says. As long as I acknowledge Him and pray to Him often, He will direct me in the direction I should be going in order to grow and be the best person I can be. I find a lot of comfort in knowing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment