Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!

I had a wonderful time in Las Vegas with my family! It was the perfect weekend getaway for Easter.

My family picked me up at the airport around 3, then we headed to our hotel before going over to see my brother and his family. It was neat being on the air force base. They live in the perfect housing community to raise kids in! They have a fenced in backyard with a playground right on the other side of the gate. That night we went out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and went downtown to the strip, met up with my sister-in-law Cassandra's family, then Cassandra's siblings and other older kids went on the New York NewYork's roller coaster.

On Saturday, we spent the first part of out day at the Las Vegas Temple. That temple was gorgeous! There was someone getting married that day as well. We then went walking down part the Strip in Las Vegas. We parked in the Paris hotel, watched the Bellagio water show and also went to the Coca Cola and M&M stores. We also went to the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign and took pictures. Once we got back to our hotel, Aaron and his family came over and we went swimming in the pool. I had fun swimming with my cute nephews! We also ate at In-N-Out!

Sunday was Easter and my new nephew's baby blessing. We spent the whole day at Aaron's house making Easter dinner then eating it. I tried to soak up as much sun as possible before I flew back to Salt Lake the next day. I think my nephew's Asher and Abbott made me laugh more times than I could count! Those boys were so fun and entertaining all weekend. They definitely were worn out by Sunday evening after not taking naps the past couple of days. Abbott started falling asleep in his high chair while we were feeding him! It was the funniest thing.

I arrived back in Salt Lake around 1 this afternoon. And I start my new job tomorrow! I'm excited for this new adventure and hope I enjoy it! I already miss Deseret News lots and need to visit soon!

My Lion House pies my boss and co-workers surprised
me with on my last day at Deseret News!
At New York New York!
Las Vegas Temple
Cute palm tree in front of the temple!
Las Vegas sign, M&M Store and the water show at the Bellagio Hotel.
My cute nephews!
Baby Acen.
Abbott and Asher
Abbott!
Asher!

No comments:

Post a Comment