Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Memorable Quotes from the April 2013 General Conference

Have I ever mentioned that someday, when I'm a stay-at-home mom with crazy kiddos who take over my life, I would love to design baby, wedding and other types of announcements in my spare time? Well, I would! I see cute designs all the time on Pinterest and I think to myself, "Wow, that is adorable! I want to design announcements for other's special occasions someday!"

A few months back, I opened up my first little Etsy shop, "Printable Pleasures," where I first made an I-Spy printable for my sister's wedding then placed it in my shop. I then proceeded to make fun Christmas and Valentine's Day printables. I've sold a few of my items, but my goal right now is to make myself more well-known on Etsy so I can get to the point someday where I can design and sell announcements.

Last October's General Conference, I noticed how popular the printables of the quotes were and they were being spread like a wildfire! I made a commitment to myself for next General Conference to be the one whose quote designs are being repinned and shared by everyone. How cool would that be?

I decided to create a printable series called "Memorable Quotes from the April 2013 General Conference." I listened to each session of conference and wrote down quotes that I felt were either meaningful or memorable. My mom also helped me out and sent quotes via text! I chose four favorite quotes from every session to make into printables. As soon as my designs were done, I posted them on Etsy. They currently are $2 each, and I have advertised them through Pinterest and my Facebook page if you want to check them out there as well.

I've posted the final designs on here for you to take a look at if you would like to purchase one or more for yourself! If you like more than one, you can purchase four for a discount of $6.50.

I had so much fun creating these designs and I hope to continue doing quotes from each General Conference for years to come (I really hope so... it was more stressful than I thought to get exact quotes and design them quickly). Also, if you had a favorite quote from conference that you would like me to make a printable with, let me know and I will design it for you! Enjoy!

Here is a link to my shop where the printables are: Printable Pleasures 












No comments:

Post a Comment