Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Realization Has Hit

I apologize in advance that this is yet ANOTHER Deseret News-related post (because the last 3 dealt with Deseret News in one way or another). But today I was looking at my calendar, and it hit me.... I only have one more week left of being an intern at Deseret News. One. More. Week. That's 7 days. Well technically 5 work days... but you get the point!

I still haven't found anything set in stone to go after my internship ends. There's a couple possibilities, but I'm still waiting to hear back. Waiting around to see if you got a job is the worst thing ever! It's no fun waiting for a couple weeks then finding out you didn't even get the job! But I guess that is life. Hopefully I find another job soon :)

Last week it was so warm and sunny here. It was 60 degrees and felt like summer! But on the 20th, the first day of spring, it was snowing outside! And I was so hopeful we wouldn't see snow until next winter (But I live in Utah... so of course my weather wishes will most likely never come true). It's snowing hard again today and is suppose to the rest of the weekend. How come the bad weather is always on the weekends when I actually can go out and have fun?

This weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing my Aunt Mimi, my cousin Brianne an her awesome family. Then next weekend I'm flying to Las Vegas and meeting up with my family to meet my newest nephew! It should be lots of fun. I'm definitely eager to get out of Utah, even if it's only for a couple days.

Anyways, that is all I have to report! I live such an exciting life (not)! I've been bad at taking pictures lately, so hopefully I post some soon. Oh and if you have cute kids, you should go see "The Croods." It comes to theaters this weekend! I went to a screening last weekend and thought it was pretty good! My roommate and I still quote some of the lines. Although it's not as good as Wreck-it Ralph in my opinion, it's definitely a perfect movie for families. I wrote an article comparing animation from the first "Toy Story" to "The Croods." You can check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment