Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is in 8 days... it still feels like it's October for me! But the freezing weather reminds me that it's winter in December.

I'll also be 23 in 3 days... the age I've been dreading! I don't want to be "in my mid 20's" at all. I guess the fact that I look like I'm still 16 helps out a little bit!

It was another fun and busy week here in Utah. I love seeing all the Christmas lights and trees everywhere. I went to Valley Fair Mall last weekend and this is what I saw:
I loved it! They played 3 songs in a row and had the lights sync with the music.

This week was 12-12-12. I decided to take a photo of my work phone on that day at 12:12.
I went to a couple concerts this week. One was for work and the other for pleasure. The one for work was The Lower Lights. They are a group of well-known Utah musicians such as Mindy Gledhill and Ryan Shuppe that come together and perform. It was so good! I'm glad I was invited to go and write a review of the performance.

I also went to The Forgotten Carols. I have never seen it before but knew some of the songs. I absolutely loved it! Michael Mclean is such a good actor and entertainer.
On Saturday I spend the day with my roommate, Jessica. I tagged along while she did some Christmas shopping. Once we got back to our apartment, my cousin Leisha called and told me she was in Salt Lake and wanted to meet up! I was so excited to see her and her husband, Richard. We went to the Lion House Pantry and then walked around Temple Square to see the lights.
I go home in 5 days and will be home for 11 days. Crazy! I'm pretty excited to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment