Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Birthday and Christmas 2012

I've had a wonderful birthday on the 20th and Christmas with friends and family! I was sung to at work and fellow co-workers made brownies and homemade mint ice cream that was delicious. Sarah, my fellow intern, brought me Einstein Bagels and their amazing strawberry cream cheese! Those bagels are to die for.
I even got a special package from my parents delivered to me at work that was filled with candy and fun birthday stuff! There was even a microwavable cake mix that made the perfect little cake just for me!
Microwave cake directions
I skyped with my family and they sang Happy Birthday to me while I pretended to blow out the candle lighter... Quite an interesting experience for sure!
After work, my roommate Jessica and friend Candice took me out to dinner at Olive Garden for my birthday. Jessica bought my dinner for me and Candice gave me this bedspread that I have been in love with ever since I first saw it on her bed! Now my bed is in my favorite blue and green colors :)
Now I am home and celebrated my birthday and Christmas with family. Christmas was so wonderful as it always is. Even though I was with my family the majority of the day, I was able to go over to the Whetstone's and Skype with Geoff! That was definitely the highlight of my day. It was so weird to see his face over a computer and talk with him like that after not seeing him for so long. I loved hearing all about what he's been up to and life in Brazil. I was so grateful the Whetstones invited me over and seeing Geoff's reaction when I got there. Only 7 more months and he will be back!!!!!!
Not the best picture... but it will do!



Here are some other pictures from Christmas.
Best present ever!
I'm home for another week and plan to make the most of it! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment