Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My favorite tradition #2

So last year I talked about my tradition I have with my aunt... If you would like to read that post, go here.

This year, for my aunt's birthday, I came up with the best idea ever! I have been dying to blog about it but have held off so that I wouldn't ruin the surprise! I came up with the idea to make a book about powdered doughnuts and give it to my aunt. My wonderful friend/ roommate from last fall, who is really good at drawing pictures, was more than willing to to the illustrations for the book.

Here are some pics of the book! The front cover, my dedication page to my aunt, an example of what the inside looks like, then the back cover.






Happy Birthday my dear Aunt Mimi! Hope you had a fun day! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. This was so wonderful! And now how in the world do I top it? There is no way! It was so sweet and so cute. Isn't it funny how something like you bringing your lunch to my house with some powdered sugar donuts in it started this tradition? I love it...I love you! You are amazing and I'm blessed to be your aunt. I'm ALWAYS here for you. Forever. oxox

    ReplyDelete