Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A much needed getaway!

Today I went to a Mariners game with my friend Britney and her parents. I felt a little bad because it was on a Sunday, but I really couldn't resist considering I am so bored most of the time at home and all I think about is wanting my social life back at school... which I will have in about a week I can't wait! But I didn't feel that bad skipping out on church for once to do something fun with my life! Plus going to church here in Ephrata doesn't even compare to my ward in Rexburg. That is where my true ward family is at these days, so that's another reason I didn't feel bad.

Britney's parents got tickets for free because some of their friend's son was chosen to do the first pitch of the game. So they bought like 50 tickets for their friends to watch him pitch. And it actually turned out to be a big deal to see him pitch and he did a great job! He was pretty lucky and got attention the rest of the game!

It was a very fun game and the Mariners even won which rarely happens! I knew my good luck would come in handy. My camera decided to make me happy and work for a little bit today so although my pictures aren't the best, it's better than nothing.


Where our seats were... pretty good if I do say so myself!











Yay they won!!!!!

Oh... and some random pictures of Kristen and I. This is what my life has boiled down to...



No comments:

Post a Comment