Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Too eventful is better than not eventful at all!

I went camping with some friends from Friday to Sunday morning. It was so pretty where we were in Cle Elum! Our tent was right along the river and we did some hiking and other random things. I think I had the most fun playing bored games at night though! Due to my camera being broken, I wasn't able to take any pictures of our fun camping adventure. But my friend Ayla brought her fancy camera and took some great shots! I'll post them if she ever sends them to me.

Also this weekend my brother and his family came up and visited us. My nephew is already getting too big at 4 weeks old! He is so stinkin cute! I love how he already is starting to get his own personality. My grandparents came over for dinner on Sunday to visit Asher and see him for the first time.



Monday my parents, my little sister and I went to Silverwood. We were all excited because we haven't been in 9 years, and Kristen is 9 so she's never been. But unfortunately we didn't have as much fun as we were expecting to. It was so dang hot and crowded! We only went on 4 rides in 3 hours because the lines were so long! I loved Boulder Beach the most. It was way fun going down the water slides and racing my mom down the slides on our inter tubes!

Tuesday we went school shopping in Spokane all day. And I desperately needed clothes since I haven't gotten anything new since Christmas! But I got plenty of clothes to last me for a while hopefully! After we finished shopping we met up with Aaron, Cass and Asher at Red Robin while they were heading home. I have had a very eventful few days, but it beats being bored! I'm ready to relax for the last 2 weeks I have left before I head back down to school!




One last picture of Asher!

1 comment:

  1. This is why you are so quiet on facebook! You have a new outlet! Very cute!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete