Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to school, back to school...

I am finally back at school for my 5th semester! I am so glad to be back and be with my friends! I started classes yesterday and I have been to all but two of them so far, and so far I like my classes a lot! Here is what classes I have and when, if you were just dying to know:

Mondays and Wednesdays:

9-10: Teachings of the Living Prophets
10:15-11:15- Web Design
11:30-12:30- Mass Media
2-3: Public Relations Fundamentals

Tuesdays and Thursdays:
9:45-11:15: Microapplications C (Basic computer class, mainly using excel)
3:15-4:45- I-Comm... the best student media program on campus! I'm in the Public Relations/ Advertising Agency

My Fridays are the same as my Mondays and Wednesdays except I don't have my Prophets class. I haven't been to that class or my PR Fundamentals class yet, but I have already had the teacher I have for my PR class so I pretty much know what to expect already. The one class I have been looking forward to the most, my religion class, I won't get to go to until Monday. I have pretty much the best religion teacher on campus so I know it will be an amazing class! The classes I have been to seem really interesting and my teachers are all fun guys. My Mass Media teacher got so excited when I said I was from Ephrata because he sold insurance there! Plus three other kids in that class either had a missionary companion from there or have a friend from there. I seriously have instances like these in a few of my classes, so I'm glad the small town Ephrata is getting well-known!

I have four new roommates this semester, and I already love them all! They all seem like really fun and sweet girls and I can't wait to get to know more about them. It's also been really great seeing all my friends and going to visit them at their apartments. Tonight a bunch of us are getting together and going to watch some music performances at Sammy's, a new hamburger place opening up here in Rexburg. We're getting pie shakes where they literally blend a piece of pie and turn it into a shake. I hear they are to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment