Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Message for Monday


I saw this Mormon Message when it first came out three months ago, but I tend to still watch it every so  often because it is such a good message. Although I personally feel like I have endured my fair share of trials, I know I have yet to experience even harder trials as I continue through my life's journey. I have some wonderful family and friends who are such examples to me. They have had some pretty rough times in their lives but have been able to keep their heads up and somehow be positive in a negative situation. Although I can't even fathom what they have had to endure, I know it is because of the gospel they have been able to get through their trials. Having the gospel gives us a bigger picture and we know once this life is over, we will be with our Heavenly Father again and all the trials we had to face will be understood. 

I know trials allow us to grow and become the person we are meant to become. They are sometimes sudden and unexpected, but the uncomfortable feelings we experience is a change we can overcome through the Lord's help and having faith in Him.

3 comments:

  1. If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest times in life can be a blessing. -Henry B. Eyring

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that quote! It's so very true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Kylie. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete