Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Portraits with the Allphins

For my Photojournalism class, I had to take portrait photos. I knew right away who I wanted my subjects to be... Holly, Brad, and Bentlee of course! I was so excited when Holly was more than willing to take photos with me today!

One bad thing that happened today... Rexburg experienced a crazy blizzard! So we couldn't take photos outside which was a little depressing. But Holly came up with the idea to go take them in the BYU-I center, which turned out to be perfect because of all the light that came in through the big glass windows!

I have never done a photo shoot before... so I didn't know what it would be like. I had a couple photos in mind that I thought would be cute with Bentlee, but other than that I didn't know what to expect! The photos turned out so good! There is 10 that stuck out as my favorites and I edited them for my class and for Holly and Brad to keep.

Here are the cute photos!























I turned all of them into black and white, too. But I had the idea of Holly and Brad kissing Bentlee, and also with them both holding one of Bentlee's hands while he attempts to stand up. I love all of these photos though! I had such a fun time with Holly, Brad, and Bentlee! I think I will take up photography as a hobby someday :)

1 comment: