Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another weekend down.

So I haven't blogged in a week, and I figured that needed to change. I had such a fun weekend! Yesterday,I went with my friend Danielle and some of her awesome roommates to Red Robins then Dr. Slaughters House of Terror. I went last fall, but it was way scarier this semester. It's rated the #1 haunted house in Idaho, and it's huge and takes a good 45 minutes to get through. That is a lot of scare time if you ask me! I like the beginning where there are dancers to entertain you. They are such a talented dance team. But it was fun. I got a huge bruise/welt on my left thigh from running from Dr. Slaughter chasing me with a chainsaw at the end! I ran into a corner of a wall. It is killing me!

Today I had a fun day hanging out with Holly and Bentlee. Brad was gone buying a new truck, which when he came home with it, it was so sweet! It is very big and loaded with a bunch of stuff. But while Brad was out buying his new toy, Holly and I went out to lunch, made a Wal-Mart run, and then hung out at her apartment. I can't get over how cute Bentlee is! Holly and Brad each got the new iPhone 4S, and it made me want one of my own even more. The Siri feature is the coolest thing ever! You can just talk to it and it knows everything you say without a problem. I may be going to Holly and Brad's more often just to play with Holly's phone ;)

I took some pictures with Holly and Bentlee since I haven't taken any with Bentlee ever and I haven't taken any with Holly since last fall semester!






How can you resist this cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment