Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THRILLER!

Yesterday was such a good day! My wonderful friend Candice curled my hair and did my makeup because I was getting my pictures taken later that day. I decided I needed to update pictures of myself, so I asked my talented friend Abby if she would do so. And wow she is amazing! I also needed photos of myself for my website/portfolio I'm making in my web design class. But anyways I looked like a babe! I wish I could look that good all the time but I'm just not skilled enough. Maybe someday I will be. Abby is editing the photos, and I should get them in about a week. So I'll post them on here once I get them! I am so excited for the final results!

I went from gorgeous to hideous all in one day. Right after my photo shoot I came back to FHE and we dressed up to record our Thriller dance we learned last Monday. We all looked pretty scary! And the video turned out way good! We of course took fun pictures after as well.






The Blondes

The Brunettes

Me and Jess!

My Silly Roommates and I



The BEST FHE group!

No comments:

Post a Comment