Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Camp out!

Last weekend 3 of my roommates and I rented a tent, borrowed some sleeping bags, packed a bunch of snacks and went camping! It was pretty sweet, and even though it was probably only a mile away from my apartment, we were still out in the wilderness and across from a river! It was way fun! We even had foil dinners and roasted starbursts... two of my favorite things :) This weekend is General Conference, and I'm sad I'm not going but it will be nice to have a relaxing weekend.

Pics from the awesome camp out!

Jess and MB setting gathering the firewood!

Vanessa and Jess and MB setting up the tent!

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!!! AAAA, HELLO !!!!!! Now you need to look up mine!!! http://itdoesntgetbetterthanthis-janalee.blogspot.com

    I'm so excited to know you have a blog!!! I'll be in touch more!!! How long have you had one...I'm so out of the loop!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete