Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

So Much Snow!

This week was a pretty busy one at Deseret News. I seemed to never get a break. Even when I was sleeping I had dreams of working still!

We had our second snowfall but first snowstorm this weekend. It snowed straight from Thursday night to Sunday morning. Pretty crazy! Luckily I didn't have to drive in any of it thanks to the TRAX and my roommate Jessica who drove us around on Saturday. But on Sunday I had to scrape all the ice and snow off my car before church, and that took forever! There was a good two feet of snow on my car... I should have taken a picture of it! However, I did get a picture of the snowstorm on Saturday night.
 Can you guess what time this photo was taken at? It looks like it was taken during the day, because you can see the other apartments across the parking lot. Plus it gets pitch dark by 6 now. But this photo was taken around midnight, and it's still bright outside! I don't know what causes that to happen, all I know is that is was freaky!

I went and saw Wreck-it Ralph on Friday. It was such a good movie! So creative and thought out. Those are the best movies. I also went to a new pizza place called "Limone Pizzeria" on Saturday. It was so good! The crust was perfectly thin and my roommate and I split one of the medium-sized pizzas. It was the perfect amount. I wasn't full when I finished; I was just satisfied :) I assume they make their pizzas similar to ones found in Italy.

And that's basically all I have to report on! Pretty lame. But I'm hoping to post links to all my stories I have written on Deseret News soon. I have written 24 stories and 22 of them have been printed and/or published online. Crazy that I've done that many in just 7 weeks!

Here are a couple of extra photos I took this week. I love the Salt Lake Temple! And stay warm in the freezing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment