Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Message for Monday


This video has been pretty popular the last couple of weeks since it was posted online. And every time I watch it, I can't help but get a little teary-eyed. Although the wife must feel so helpless not being able to provide for herself or her husband, her husband loves her unconditionally and makes sure she knows how much he loves her through his actions. Their relationship is a special one, one with an eternal prospective. I loved the quote at the end by Richard G. Scott: "Marriage provides an ideal setting for overcoming any tendency to be selfish or self-centered... Pure love is an incomparable, potent power for good, and the foundation of a successful marriage."

I want to experience a love like this someday, a pure love where I can put my husband and children's needs before my own. Love makes any burden bearable, as it is obvious in this video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment