Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life as a Marketing Assistant

I have been the Marketing Assistant at Digital Trike for 2 weeks now, and I absolutely love it! I'm learning some really neat things about the app and website development world. I love having the responsibilities I have been given.

So far, I am in charge of Digital Trike's social media pages, so I get to write and post content and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Digital Trike's blog. The main thing I have been working on is writing all the content for Digital Trike's new website, which hopefully will be up and running soon! I'm helping out with the website layout as well. Writing the content for the website has allowed me to learn a lot about the company, so it was the perfect assignment for me. I also have been researching ways we can use marketing to bring future clients to our company. I really hope I can find some new and creative ways to get Digital Trike more well-known!

I am so happy I get to go to my apartment for lunch most days, since my work is only 2 miles away! I've never had a problem with eating out too much, since at Deseret News the closest place was Subway but I would usually pack my lunch and eat it there. Here at Digital Trike, once a week, we usually all order food from a food place and someone will go and pick it up to bring back to us. I've tried a couple new food places from doing that. One of them in Tasty Thai. I like thai food, but I'm not a big fan of curry which is in a lot of thai food! But I ordered this steak-like meat with sticky rice last week, and it was so amazingly delicious! Note to self: I need to venture out to new places like that more often instead of sticking to the normal, boring places whenever I eat out!

I'm still so grateful for being able to find a job right in time, just a few days before my internship with Deseret News ended. I can't wait to increase my skills here and be given more tasks and assignments in the future!

And I apologize for my lack of pictures lately... I'll work on taking more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment